2 Hour Asbestos Awareness Training Required yearly by OSHA and AHERA.
For employees who may enter in contact with Asbestos (ACM or PACM)
- Online available 24/7. Start, stop, and return for 2 weeks
- Reviewed by California OSHA (Strictest national standard)
- For Construction, Maintenance, Custodial and Industrial
- Printable Certificate emailed upon completion
2 hour Asbestos Awareness Training includes the following topics required by OSHA and AHERA Regulations:
- Sources, Forms and Uses of Asbestos
- Exposure Health Effects
- Asbestos Regulations
- Conditions and Concerns
- Management and Exposure Prevention
Username(s) and password(s) e-mailed to you soon after signing up. Call 661-822-8762 for help.
This training may not work on a tablet.
Group Discount: Every tenth training FREE! Call for additional corporate incentives.