Two Hour Asbestos Awareness
Two Hour Asbestos Awareness In Spanish
Two Hour Asbestos Awareness For Michigan
Two Hour Lead Awareness
Meet your Hazard Communication requirements
- HazCom Made Easy™ Award winning format reviewed by OSHA
- Comply with OSHA, EPA and AHERA Once every year for Construction, Maintenance, Custodial and Industrial workers
- 2 Hour Asbestos & Lead Awareness Training; Be informed about the dangers of Asbestos & Lead exposure in the work place.
Easy to use Lead & Asbestos training format
- An easy to use video training
- Engage with a certified instructor
- Short Video Clips
- Easy Q/A selection
- At home, office or in a group
- Prize winning incentives keep trainees engaged from beginning to end
- Training cannot be shortcut according to regulatory requirements
- Signed certificates of completion.
- Compliant with OSHA, EPA and AHERA
Try this proven, inexpensive way to comply with EPA/AHERA and OSHA regulations. Take required environmental/OSHA training at your convenience, then print out your own certificate of completion. Corporate clients have administrative rights and logo branding options. Discounts are available for multiple trainees taking these trainings to comply with OSHA regulations.
- Environmental training such as AHERA training for Asbestos Awareness, is for all employees who come into contact with Asbestos but do not disturb it. They must have the Two Hour Asbestos Awareness Training annually. This is almost all workers because over 3000 products are still in use, many not banned.
- Lead Awareness Training is also required annually. Lead classes are required under the Hazard Communication standard and OSHA standards. Employers are required to provide annual training to employees who encounter hazards in the workplace, including Lead, which is found in many common workplace products from keys to paint.
HazTrainer, with webetrainer, provides a multimedia training system that is fully interactive, including doorprizes, jackpots, an engaging video format and a certificate of completion.