Paint chip death
Paint chip death

Paint Chip Death

The California Department of Education has defined loose and peeling lead based paint on school buildings as a “Hazard”.

This followed release by experts of the astounding information that “an ingested paint chip the size of a dime, with 15% lead, could be fatal for a child up to 5 years of age.” Awareness of all workers is absolutely necessary in order to prevent availability of lead hazards for children, building occupants and staff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *